PhD Student @ Systems Group
STF H 326
- Curriculum Vitae
My research focuses on formal hardware models for complex platforms. I am a member of the Sockeye project which aims to find abstractions for the hardware/software interface with formal semantics to tackle the complexity of modern hardware.
I am also a member of the Barrelfish OS team, working on integrating information from formal hardware models.
- Doctor of Science (PhD) in Computer Science ETH Zürich February 2018 - PRESENT Prof. Dr. Timothy Roscoe
- Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science ETH Zürich September 2016 - January 2018 Hardware Configuration With Dynamically-Queried Formal Models Prof. Dr. Timothy Roscoe
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Computer Science ETH Zürich September 2011 - September 2015 Implementation of a Smartphone-based Visible Light Communication System using the Audiojack as a Communcation Frontend Prof. Dr. Thomas Gross
- CleanQ: a lightweight, uniform, formally specified interface for intra-machine data transfer arXiv:1911.08773
- A Least-Privilege Memory Protection Model for Modern Hardware arXiv:1908.08707
- From sound to sight: Using audio processing to enable visible light communication GC Wkshps'14
Advanced Operating Systems (263-3800-00L)
- Spring 2020
- Spring 2019
Systems Programming and Computer Architecture (252-0061-00L)
- Fall 2019